Years of conflict in Sudan has left many people struggling to access healthcare. Those living in rural areas often have to travel to the capital to receive medical treatment. But even for those living there, accessing treatment can be difficult.
Al Jazeera's Hiba Morgan reports from Khartoum.
- Subscribe to our channel: http://aje.io/AJSubscribe
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
- Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
- Check our website: https://www.aljazeera.com/
- sudan, healthcare, collapse, conflict