Schools have reopened in Kenya after a nine-month disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. In most schools, hand-sanitisation stations are in place and staff check the temperatures of students before they are allowed into school. Many parents are happy to see their children back in school as it gives them more freedom to work, though they also have concerns about the potential for the virus to spread among students.
Al Jazeera's Mohammed Adow reports.
- Subscribe to our channel: http://aje.io/AJSubscribe
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
- Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
- Check our website: https://www.aljazeera.com/
#Kenya #KenyaCovid19 #KenyaSchools
- education, schools, covid-19, kenya