Phone lines and internet have been cut off in Chad’s capital Ndjamena after security forces stormed the home of opposition leader and presidential candidate Yaya Dillo, killing his mother and son.
Al Jazeera's Nicolas Haque has more.
- Subscribe to our channel: http://aje.io/AJSubscribe
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
- Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
- Check our website: https://www.aljazeera.com/
- politics, africa, chad news, chad, opposition, mother, son, killed